Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Helping out

I made dinner for the kids a third night in a row just because I love them that much. They are both busy right now, and A is a handful in the evenings, so this is my way of helping. I'm also doing laundry mid-week just so I won't have to do it on the weekend. We're in another heat wave after our brief dip into the 80's so it  makes more sense to run the machines at night anyway.

I've been tired again in the mornings and driving through for breakfast served with a heaping side of guilt. I know I have to make good decisions to feel good about myself but it's too exhausting to think about just now for some reason. This is probably the dip after my energetic weekend; but I am thankful I am just tired and not out for the count and lost deep in a pity pool somewhere.

I plan on juicing pineapple and grapefruit in the morning, but we'll see how it goes. I love even the idea of those flavours together and wonder that I haven't done this before. It's nice that juicing has settled into a regular part of my eating regime without any big goals; just a shot of nutrition a couple or few times each week.

So in other words, same old same old, nothing new to report here. Speaking of which it is time to reenact my nighttime ritual of tea and a movie in bed.

No comments: