Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fit For Life

This morning's juice:
Beet, celery, ginger, lemon, cucumber, red grapes, pear, apple. The fruits were minimal; half an apple, one small old pear, a handful of grapes. This is a red juice, earthy and spicy - the ginger and beet are perfect partners dancing on my tongue.

Later today there will be pizza and cake at Alanna's ice skating birthday party (think Frozen) so the rest of the day needs to be stellar nutrition wise. I am sad that my achilles tendon is keeping me from skating, but it will be awesome to watch all the bucket skaters in their scarves and gloves.

Iminent juicing goal - shake the last of this cold, reduce inflammation, prep for blood work a week from Monday; or in other words, lets try to pretend my health is closer to life than death.

Towards that end I joined Fit For Life to see if I can't find some inspiration from a motivational coach!


No comments: