Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Fit For Life: Five Day Juice Fast: Day Two

Day One recap:  a couple of small slips; six small pretzel sticks and a small side of rice and beans. Other than that, all juice, water and tea all day.

Today's Juice
Ginger, lemon, cucumber, apple, celery & carrots. No beets today, I need to pick some more up at lunch and see what else looks good for some variety tomorrow.

Last  night I prepped my veggies and apples and sealed them up in containers in the fridge. This morning it took me half an hour from start to finish to juice and clean up. I brought three 16oz bottles of juice with me to work, drinking one on the way. I also have a thermos of lemon, ginger water to drink during the day. Re-purposing the glass bottles from the Synergy my daughter buys works perfectly for this, and the bottles fit nicely into my insulated lunch bag. I'ts 1pm and I'm half way through the 2nd bottle.

Off to buy beets!

No comments: