Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

BLE: Nothing much to see here

A beautiful sunny day, but Cal didn't want to go out, so we played a bit of this and that inside, never finishing anything, and resting often. He tells us if he's not having a good day now, and it's a little heartbreaking. Thank heavens treatment is almost over.

We had some good tidings this afternoon, a cousin is driving North and will stop by to visit for a couple of hours before continuing on her way and finding a camp ground for the evening. She is the Gypsy of the family, and we always look forward to her visits, and then to seeing her photographs. Her great grandfather would be so proud!

Today's Food
b)  barley, pinto beans, salsa, hot sauce, cream cheese & an orange
l)  veggie chili, apple
d)  chopped salad w\ bleu cheese crumbles, red peppers, red onions, ranch dressing

I have to cook tomorrow! I have decided to make a blueberry spinach smoothie for breakfast, and will spend a new minutes this evening figuring out the recipe so that it's BLE compliant (except for the blending part). I think I have enough ingredients for several breakfasts so I hope it's everything I remember it being. Rich, delicious, filling, satisfying.

Then I really really need to roast the veggies I intended to cook this past Sunday. My Bad.

I've been doing too much and my old back injury is pinching, sub scapular thoracic bursitis - something like that. So that's it for the post.

Gathering positive thoughts for a Bright Night.

No comments: