Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

BLE: Another Spring day

I spent ten minutes or so blathering on here about how I ended up in the kitchen with reading glasses on this morning, then instead of saving the post accidentally deleted it. I do not have the motivation to re-create the post. Let's just say that if  you are farsighted, and not in the mood to start Spring cleaning, do NOT put your reading glasses on in the kitchen.

It's looking to be a gorgeous day, in the 70's, and I am looking forward to spending time outside with Cal and Sparky. Oh, speaking of which, M found a picture of a black Jack Russel (who knew there was such a thing!) and he looks just like Sparky! So not a Chiweenie, but a Jackshund! This explains his ears, the white strip down his chest, and how large he is growing!  R is wondering about his DNA, and I see a test in his future so we know for sure. Not that it matters, he's a keeper!

Today's Food:

  • (b)  red potatoes left over from dinner, 1 egg, mozzarella cheese, forgot my fruit!
  • (l)  raw cabbage, celery, red onion, garbanzo & red kidney beans, romaine, mayo, catsup, Apple
  • (d)  Stone stoup; using up leftovers for a Bright meal

A note about my food. Posting in the morning after breakfast, you can be sure that part of the menu is accurate as is lunch 99% of the time. Dinner, not so much. Depending on a number of factors this may change a little or entirely. But starting out the day knowing what my dinner will be is important, and if life intervenes to change things up, I am amenable as long as it's still Bright.

I spent some time yesterday wondering about why I still have an angry part, and tried to engage her to figure it out, but couldn't really bring the part forward to do the work. It's such a strong part when she appears, that one would think she is always bubbling just under the surface, but this is not the case. And I think it's the surprise factor as much as anything that throws me for a loop once she does show up, strong and in my face so to say. I will try a guided meditation for this protector part once Cal goes down for his nap today, a much better use of my time than another episode of OUAT. Okay, that looks funny, I may as well have just type out Once Upon A Time.

Good intentions aside, It's nice to be in a good mood.

But I do wonder what Emma is up to .....

No comments: