Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2020

A short recap and an early night

I always tend to think I haven't done enough on the weekends, and because I took a short nap this afternoon was thinking it was a lazy day. But really I got quite a bit done, and need to be kinder to myself in all things, not just about eating.

The stroganoff I made was good, if a bit stodgy, and there are three containers of left overs for meals this week. R roasted off a couple of pans of veggies; carrots, brussels sprouts & onions. And I have left over Quinoa, Farro, and beans for some quick meal prep for a few more days.

Tomorrow's Food:

B:  Potatoes, egg & cheese, banana

L:  Beans & roasted veg, apple\grapes

D:  Leftover stroganoff, peas

Honestly I'm having a hard time thinking this evening, I have a raging stomach ache - I am guessing it's from the broccoli & red onions I had with dinner and not from the stroganoff, but who knows. In any case, I am going to brew some ginger tea and turn in early.


No comments: