Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

100 days to May 6th

I think I have mentioned Dani's blog before, Walk the Year. She is on day 256 and has 100 days left to go to complete her year of walking. I am going to join her. As I posted on her blog this afternoon, while I am sick it may only be around the block, but walk I will for the next 100 days. Probably mostly while on my lunch break at work, because taking my lunch is another goal I have, but I am entitled to an hour each day so I can certainly spend at least half of it walking.

It feels good to set a smart goal; I don't believe I have ever done that before. If you have read any of my blog you will have determined that I am not the most steadfast of fellows. Rather I tend towards being a bit of a flake despite my good intentions. And I also tend to think I always need help - this will be just for me, and just by me. A small thing really, but I am anxious to start. I will start this with a new tag called 100 days.

Damn, now I have to get dressed.

No comments: