Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

BLE: Tired and a little grumpy

I hate that I'm struggling again this week. At our last MMG we all committed to having a Bright Week, despite our misgivings in doing so. We all have strong Rebel parts that DO NOT like being told what to do. Maybe it was that, maybe it was seeing a number under 200, but for whatever reason I have not been Bright so far this week. 

Right on cue, the Universe gave me a little wake up call today, the temperature over 80 and a gentle reminder that bathing suit season will soon be upon us. I have grown comfortable in jeans and thermals, forgetting that I was hoping to be smaller this Summer and more at ease in the water. But I have been more and more tired of late, and I hate that I am thinking of going for blood work to see if anything is wrong.

Wiped out and heading for bed. 



No comments: