Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

BLE: focusing on the Bright

My only goal these days is to have Bright nights. Last night was, and tonight will be, because I don't want to wake up with regrets. I want to wake up knowing I have a clean slate, and that everything I do tomorrow will be progress, and not just making up for a midnight lapse. That is most likely what is motivating me right now, the frustration of treading water instead of making it across the lake. Or something like that. I am just really feeling the futility of being Bright all day, and then not backing it up with a Bright night. Tonight will be five, I think, or maybe six. I'm trying not to count.

Anyway, it's time to get pajamas on and lay down. Well, after slathering various bits and pieces with my CBD cream. I think I may be sleeping better, and waking up less often definitely helps reduce the risk of midnight snacks.

The battle rages on...

No comments: