Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2021

BLE: Making progress

Time flies! A couple of more Bright nights, and one, not so much. The beginning of the current 100 day tracking sheet is looking comparatively good with 16 out of the last 24 nights being Bright as well as all of the days.  Not a great ratio, but as I said, comparatively good. The first two sets of 100 days I was only Bright 2 out of the first 24 days. So I'm calling this a win.

I accidentally ran into a couple of office mates who were working late this past Wednesday, and not having seen  me in a year called me Skinny Minnie. Ha! I've only lost about another 10 pounds or so since they saw me last March. At first it felt good, but now that I think about it that was the night I had a midnight snack. But last night was Bright and I expect tonight to be the same.

R also had someone from her work comment on how her face was getting thinner, and we had a chat about how inappropriate it all is, commenting on someone's weight. Everyone has a story, and it might not be the one you expect.

The weather has been beautiful, but I've been too tired to enjoy it much. I'm tempted to get my bloodwork tested to see what my TSH is, or to ask for a more thorough testing. The way I am eating, I just feel I shouldn't be so blasted exhausted all the time. It becomes a temptation to start drinking my morning decaf again, just so I can get stuff done!

I was out with Cal today picking up In-N-Out for lunch when we had a flat tire. My big win was politely declining his invitation to have some of his strawberry shake while we waited for road service.  Speaking of lunch, two single cheeseburgers protein style from there is a Bright meal, and it's nice once in a while to not have to prep anything.

  • b)  7grain mix cooked, ricotta cheese, banana & cherries, chopped nuts
  • d)  stewed veggies, beans, cream cheese

Time to stand up and stretch, get some cuddles in with the new puppy, and wind down from the week. I do miss the occasional cocktail, but i know the price is way more than I'm willing to pay at this point.

Tomorrow's Food:

  • b)  toast w/ham & cheese, grapes
  • l)  leftovers from the fridge, apple
  • d)  stewed veggies, beans, cream cheese



No comments: