Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2021

Chaffles and Chaff

Here are the Spanish rice chaffles. How's that for a Bright orange breakfast!


I've been thinking about painting again, and using it to 'journal'. We'll see what the day brings.

Commit today's food because I just never got around to it last night

  •  b: spanish rice chaffle, tangelo orange
  •  l:  veggie soup, beans & cream cheese, apple
  • d: chopped salad, cheese & pepitas, bleu cheese dressing
A hummingbird just flew past my window - slim pickings out there for the busy little bird this morning. Such a life, working so hard to just get enough calories to keep those wings fluttering.  I empathize, it's like my brain fluttering about searching for something to make sense of this world. Both endeavors seem pointless - and there is my depression rearing it's ugly head.

Another day one of BLE, another morning of not giving up. How many years can I keep this up? I am afraid for the rest of my life. Literally a double entendre. 



No comments: