Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

BLO Bright Line Eating Official Facebook group

There are so many inspiring stories on FaceBook if you look at the Bright Line Official page, and yet, after two years mine isn't one of them.  YET. In today's vlog Susan mentioned that for some of us the plan just isn't working. And true to her mission she is not giving up on us. In December the new Rezoom book is due to publish, and in 2022 the new mission is for 1 Million of us to be in Bright Sized Bodies by 2025. Per her feedback on the program they are well on their way to meeting this goal. It's encouraging that she has a 'no man left behind' mentality, and is thinking globally. Mission #2, to have global obesity rates declining by 20..30? 40? I don't remember.  But here's the vlog

The bowl of dark chocolate covered pretzels at midnight left me in pain and depressed this morning. So far so bright today, but that is nothing unusual. It's the demons that come out at dark that persist in pestering me. During the day I am determined to fight for the bright night ahead that is still possible. But then comes the haunting hour and finally after a brief battle it's a relief to give in and eat something. Christ, bottom line maybe I'm just crazy.

Anyway. Today's food plan went out the window at lunch when I picked up a lettuce wrapped burger while getting Cal his chicken stars. We really need to wean him off of those. So still bright, but off plan. I topped it off with snap peas and a peach.

The day's gloom is pressing up against the windows, the cold creeping in and coating the room in grey. I'm glad there is minestrone soup left over for dinner, at least that is a cheerful thought.

Tomorrow's food will be about cleaning out the fridge and using up the vegetables that need to be eaten. There are beans and soyrizo for proteins, as well as nuts and seeds. So while I am not writing down a specific menu, I do have a plan. R cooked oatmeal this morning and I haven't had that in a while, so that's breakfast planned at least. Then lots of veggies, as usual, for lunch and dinner.

Four O'Clock, time for dinner.

No comments: