Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Food and Whine

The angst of the day has subsided, and I've finished my work. All is calm, if not Bright. It was only a few pieces of Triscuit with butter after lunch, so I feel I escaped with minimal damage. And it's easy to forgive the small slip given what could have happened.

Today's food

  •  b: hash browns, egg, salsa, cheddar chz, banana
  •  l:  minestrone soup, extra spinach, cream cheese, soyrizo, apple. triscuits & butter
  • d: Pozole take out; easy to weigh out a dinner portion

Tomorrow's food

  •  b: left over pazole, egg, grapes 
  •  l:  spaghetti squash, marinara, ricotta, parmesan chz & an apple
  • d: minestrone soup, extra spinach, cream cheese, soyrizo
I'm keeping  my food simple tomorrow as I did for today, opting for take out at dinner and foregoing the chores of cooking and cleaning up, Everyone needs a break once in a while, no? Sometimes I feel like my life is nothing but dishes and laundry, one load after another and another and another. It's not true of course, those are but a small part of what I do, but time being relative and all that, it does seem that way more often than not.

Seems I am still somewhat gloomy, and will cut this short and head to bed.

No comments: