Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

BLE: From a cookie to commitment

Well, today did not go as planned. I'm not sure why. Calvin asked for his new cookies from Trader Joe's and after putting three in his snack cup I ate one myself. WTF? Vegan, organic, but still flour and sugar. It's like my brain did a stall and my hand took over. CRAZY. So of course then 'what the hell' took over and I ate a couple of meatballs without making the salad they were to go on - so no veggies for dinner.

I tell myself that I'm not counting how many days I stay Bright anyway, that it's just a little hiccup, but I would be lying if I were to say I'm not disappointed. Just same old me, same old behaviors. But not really. Because I will be bright tonight and again tomorrow. That is what matters. Just do the next right thing. Maybe I should watch Alice in Wonderland - she knows that rule.

Tomorrow's food (10oz veg lunch and dinner)

  •  b: rice, beans & cheese, peach
  •  l:  chopped salad, meatballs, bleu cheese dressing
  • d: soyrizo, chili corn mix, cream cheese
I commit to staying bright through the night. I will not let this stupid little cookie distract me from my wants.

I want to walk without pain
I want to have peace of mind around food
I want to have better blood work
I want to wear size 12 jeans

Oh, and I added one this morning that I had forgotten!

I want to sleep better.

Fasting from dinner at 4pm until I break my fast at 8am gives me a nice 'healing' window. I will not ruin that tonight.

Time for tea and to check on the facebook page.

No comments: