Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

BLE: Food Prep

It was a busy day, and I accomplished much in the food prep arena as planned. There are meatballs in the fridge (loaded with zucchini and onion) and eight 10oz serving dishes packed and ready to re-heat of a green chili corn dish I made in the instant pot. There are tubes of soyrizo and cans of beans to add as proteins, Neufchatel and Parmesan cheeses for fats, and a variety of veggies for salads. 

Tomorrow's food (10oz veg lunch and dinner)

  •  b: spanish rice chaffle, banana, green grapes
  •  l:  cheese, spinach and mushroom omelet, salsa & sour cream, apple
  • d: chopped salad, meatballs, bleu cheese dressing
The green chili corn dish turned out nicely, but I don't want to eat corn everyday. The dish is full of zucchini, onions, carrots, celery, tomatillos and of course green chilis, and I'm looking forward to having it with the soyrizo later this week.

It's nice to feel tired after being productive for a change. I haven't cooked this much in a day for longer than I can remember.  "Take what you want and pay for it; now in work, later in consequences."  So many little sayings, some day I will pull out my paper notebook and list them all out together.  In any case, I am hoping it's easier to stay Bright tonight knowing I put the work in today. Knowing I am not giving up. Knowing I am making a difference in not only my life but in those around me by modeling healthy change.

Look at me all proud of myself! Better shut that down quick so I don't fall!

Sweet dreams to me.

No comments: