Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2021

BLE: Count Down to Hawaii; week 3/14

I weighed exactly the same this morning as last Friday. R pointed out that the large cup of tea I drank to soothe my cough while waiting for her to get up and weigh accounted for at least half a pound. I had expected to lose more, but I feel like I lost and that is the important part. Well, aside from the challenges of watching my breasts flatten out as I lose weight there. Maybe by the time I need it, the plastic surgery won't be so expensive. Ha.

Today's food:

  • b)  toast, PB, flaxmeal, banana
  • l)   stew with lots of carrots, power greens, and onions (no potatoes), oranges
  • d)  chopped salad, garbanzo beans, sunflower seeds

Still coughing, and Kaiser denied me the cough medicine I requested. Despite my long history of coughing, and never abusing a prescription, instead they made an appt for me on 6/11 to assess the situation. I have spent way too much energy being thoroughly pissed to vent anymore here. So it was another night with much broken sleep, too many sugar free cough drops, and so of course I am a little more tired than usual.

Which is why I made myself a cup of decaf this morning. Maybe the living room will get vacuumed today.

  • SW: 202.1
  • CW: 200.9

No comments: