Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

BLE: Committing my food

Susan's vlog this week explains why I will try to start committing my food here in the evenings for the next day. I just need to fit it into my evening habit stack, and sign on here as soon as I finish work each night. Normally I do have an idea of what I will eat the next day when prepping dinner and seeing what is left in the fridge, but after listening to the science I can see how changing my mind at lunch so often is not a good thing.

Time to start tightening up the plan, and following along more closely.

Today's food:

  • b)  toast, PB & flaxmeal, sliced banana
  • l)   leftover Chinese (cabbage, 'shrooms, twice cooked pork - not breaded) apple
  • d)  minestrone style veggie stoup, leftover meatloaf, red chili oil

Tomorrow's food:

  • b)  toast, scrambled eggs w\ mustard, grapes
  • l)   leftover kung pao chicken, cauliflower & onion 'rice', apple
  • d)  minestrone style veggie stoup, leftover meatloaf, red chili oil
I have enough soup left for another dinner - it's really delicious and leftovers are so easy - but I need to spend some time tomorrow prepping for lunches so I am prepared for a few more days. I picked up some red pepper hummus last Sunday, but it's just too garlicy for me to enjoy. I guess I need to make some myself so I can control the seasoning. Is it still called hummus if there is no garlic involved??? Instead I think just making batches of chick pea salad with lots of celery and green onion will be the ticket; it's going to be so hot (107 tomorrow) and that's a nice cool meal that takes a while to eat.

I will be Bright tonight, and tomorrow night. I need to see a loss Friday morning. I need to start reminding myself daily that I will be wearing a bathing suit in August.




No comments: