Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Five of Thirty (5/30)

Yesterday: All my water, somewhere around 5,000 steps, good food. Dinner was not the healthiest choice given my goals during this 30 day stretch, a Mediterranean Rustica pizza from Zpizza, but as pizza goes light and fresh and wonderful.  We had wine with dinner, also yummy, and enjoyed the company of our fiesty 3yr old GD.

Today we have a tea party at same GD's house, and I am making guacamole sandwiches to take. Smashed up chick peas with a little garlic, onion and avocado will make the spread for little tea sandwiches. I know my daughter will be baking; at our last tea party I was able to limit my intake of her wonderful fresh baked sour cream and cinnamon bunt cake to one piece. So I have high hopes of not making a pig of myself today.

So off to the store for the bread to make the sandwiches, then home again to mix up the spread. I think sharing a green smoothie with Sis this morning will be a nice light breakfast before the tea at 11am.

Flip Flops here I come.

No comments: