Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

Pudding, a Labour of Love

A is sick, with a really bad sore throat. I mean red swollen scary things in her throat sick. And I wanted her to take some Immune, but she couldn't bear even trying to swallow the capsules. The softest thing I could think of was pudding, and she agreed to try. But of course there was no pudding in the house, and I decided to make some. I googled 'homemade pudding' and picked the recipe with the most comments and highest star count.

Everyone loved it. Except C who wouldn't try it.  A had hers warm with two capsules of Immune mixed in so mission accomplished. My back is paying for it, all of the stirring after all of the measuring, sifting and whisking. And now there are containers of chocolate pudding chilling in the fridge. But sometimes it doesn't feel right to think of oneself first, and it feels eminently right to think of a grandchild first. So there you have it, and I'll just have to ignore the pudding - I don't imagine that it will last long.

I almost had two Bright Line days under my belt, but I licked a bit chocolate deliciousness off of the spoon and a little bit more off of the pan before washing it, so two lines broken. Barely, but broken nevertheless. I am hoping it won't affect my progress; after just two days I am already feeling better. About myself, and feeling lighter, and a ring is loose. If you stay true it happens fast.

I have been listening to Susan's vlogs again, and have signed up to have access to the upcoming health summit she is speaking at, so taking time for myself is paying off.

Big Yawn. I am craving the relaxation of laying down after being up all day, that feeling of release as muscles let go of their tension and your body is flooded with..just the nothingness of it all. Nighttime tea first so I sleep better, then the laying down part. I'm out.

No comments: