Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Beautiful Fall Morning

If I felt this way every day upon waking my life would be different. This is one of those rare times when I am clear, happy, ready for anything. Nothing feels overwhelming, and it is very clear to me that everything is possible. The bird chirping outside of my window agrees.

I am listening to the last book of the Twilight series, and as silly as it is, it is not familiar and therefore entertaining. While listening I did a little work in the kitchen, then made juice to break my fast. Cucumber, kale stems, bok choy stalks, lemon, ginger, green apple, half a pear and a small handful of red grapes. Mild and refreshing.  A was up by then and we spent some time working on a halloween picture - we had a lovely discussion about ghosts and practiced making spiderwebs before she added them. What a lovely quiet morning, how I am relishing the feeling of calm, the returned desire to write and share. If not so happy about this gift I could weep for what my life may have been could I wake feeling this sense of normality every day. But I don't, and there it is.

I anticipate a productive weekend, the weather in the 70's at long last after the heat of what I suppose to have been an Indian Summer. We have pumpkins out front ready to carve, and the black and orange halloween tree just needs a new extension cord to be lit up tonight. Hmmmm....maybe this began yesterday afternoon, I seem to have accomplished more that I realised! And a good nights sleep, what a blessing last night was.

Off to enjoy my mood and my family and my world.


No comments: