Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Green juice and swimming

Ten days or thereabouts of adding fresh green juice to my days and my energy is slowly increasing, as is my mood. Hot weather has also sent me to the pool, as scary as that is being in a suit, so my activity level is up too.

Had a really nice visit up to Lodi over the weekend where H made things festive, relaxing and delicious. I feel like I'm leading us both on in a way, as comments went slipping past my ego and over my lips effortlessly. No untruths, just not necessarily things that should be said out loud. Oh well, one day at a time.

Lentil soup and more green juice for dinner, watching The Pacifier with A, and giving Kaylee a good brushing and oiling will be entertainment sufficient unto the day.

God I love being in a good mood; please last, please last, please last.....

No comments: