Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Steps

This past week went fairly well, culminating in over ten thousand steps taken on Saturday. Some of those were beaten out on the treadmill and some tapped out while walking along with A down to feed the ducks. That was a good day. Today, not so much. Puttering around the house cooking and cleaning I am only up to...2431...and I don't anticipate accumulating many more this evening. Because Saturday I also sprained my foot a bit trying to keep up with a three year old. I am a little worried about the coming week. I am not laying out my gym clothes for the morning; I need to rest my foot at least one more day.

Instead of focusing on steps this week I will focus more on food. I have salad already chopped, and some veggie soup already made along with some small artichokes, corn on the cob, and a potato. Quick dinners and healthy lunches are in my immediate future.

I just need to keep my emotions in check, and if today is any indicator it will be a challenge. Sigh.

No comments: