Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2022

BLE: Morning habit stack

 Usually when visiting my Mother, when it's time to go home I am packed the night before, and in the morning I am ready and out the door in a flash, anxious to be on the road home. But this morning I am staying true to yesterdays commitment and journaling after doing the daily Wordle (got it in three.) This after my morning meditation, stripping and making the bed, and showering, so I am feeling very productive. I guess this is my abbreviated morning habit stack - Meditate, Wordle, Journal.  At home depending on the day it can be longer.

I did not make it through the night unscathed, cheese & crackers my lonely companions at 3am after tossing and turning for a couple of hours. Partly just awake, partly in pain and not being relaxed and comfortable. Knowing a snack will help sedate me is not a good thing, so two bright lines broken before I even start the day.

Luckily I am in a mellow state of mind, and looking forward to a bright day ahead. Here's my food:

b)  cheese, triscuits, banana - yes, I see the cheese & triscuits is a problem
l)  hard boiled eggs, celery, small orange & small apple - eaten in car on the way home
d) a Bright plate of whatever Easter dinner my daughter has prepared - she is also eating Bright

Homework: get online once I am home and find someone I can call in the middle of the night - maybe in Australia? I'm not sure I will do this, it's just an idea for times I can't sleep. I am hoping that back in my own bed and no siren calls from the kitchen pantry will be enough; I haven't eaten in the middle of the night at home in a while. Before bed, yes, middle of the night, no. I will look for support for both time frames. Luckily this is a world wide movement, so there will be someone!

There is a part of me tugging at the reins to get going, so I am off to pack meals, load up the car, and head North.


No comments: