Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2022

BLE: The counting of days or lack thereof

Day two of journaling after Wordle, and I have nothing to say except that I won't be counting days. One does not count days for the rest of one's life, do they? Instead, we should be making the most of each day, no? And lord knows I am too lazy for that. Okay, STOP. I am not lazy, just lacking in finding the importance of certain things.  I'll have to look at that more closely when I have more time to reflect, like next September.

Things I need to/want to/should do:

  • Clean out the fridge
  • Make a bean soup for the week
  • Prep beans and rice for breakfasts
  • Make dinner for the Family

BUT, it's a sunny day and I also want to get outside for a bit, so something has to give. I think the most important are the first two as they go hand in glove so to speak. And I'll have to check what we have on hand to make for dinner as I don't want to drag the grands to the grocery store. And no, serving bean soup for their dinner will not go over well.

Maybe chopped salads with the leftover Easter ham & cheese, I think that might work for all of us.

I really don't feel like being here and  noting the mundane aspects of the day, but there you have it, one rarely knows ahead of time where words and thoughts may take you on any given day. This morning, nowhere much, but maybe that's a good thing.

No comments: