Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2021

BLE: A Bright Week

I have no specific memories of this week, just a feeling that it was mostly calm, that there weren't many mind games about what to eat, and that I had a stretch of Bright days behind me before I splurged on an afternoon snack of sharp cheddar cheese Friday afternoon. No biggie, and I've been Bright since then.

It was an ibuprofen and a little bit or real coffee kind of morning so I could get some chores done. It always feels good to accomplish something.

Lunch today was carrots and celery, a couple of hard boiled eggs, and a beautifully crisp and sweet Envy apple. As soon as my ear buds have charged (an ongoing disadvantage to my new phone) I'll get to work in the kitchen. I haven't decided yet if I'm making Moroccan lentil stew or black bean stoup, but either way I think I have all of the ingredients.

My focus this week is to just stay Calm & Bright. Woah...that's a Christmas Carole!

It's a beautiful day outside, and I am grateful for the state of mind that is letting me enjoy it.

But first, a game of Monopoly has been requested, and that has become paramount on my to do list.


No comments: