Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: Day 1

"As part of your initial 10 day program, Orenda Clean provides a quick jump start to fat burning and weight loss. Using Orenda Clean during "Intense Cleanse" days as part of your ongoing weight loss efforts can help accelerate your results and help you bust through plateaus."

"Orenda Clean assists in nourishing the body with nutrients that help in clearing out and detoxifying unwanted substances from your body. Helps reduce bloating and supports healthy inflammation levels. Supports detoxification and regularity."

"The Clean, Burn and Shape 10 Day Program will have you seeing and feeling results faster than you thought possible. You can be sure the first 10 days will be the most exciting and rewarding. Be sure to take your Before picture because many people drop weight and inches daily."





This is super hard to post, I have never been this HUGE before. When younger I carried my weight differently, and could hide it better. There is no hiding any of this. If I had been harbouring any reserves on beginning this program these pictures would surely have dispelled them. My daughter (the graphic artist) took the pics for me, having me line up in front of the door so she would be able to frame me the same at my ten day pictures. I weighed in at 224 on the Wii Fit last night, my BMI up at 38 point something in the Obese category. No surprise there, but disheartening to see. But no dwelling on what I have done, time to focus on what I need to do to fix it. Here is my schedule for the 10 Day "Intense Cleanse".
                   

So I can still have my green smoothie in the morning, and my veggie stoup for lunch, I'll just add in the scoop of Clean to my water in the morning and again at lunch. Dinner will be the Shape Shake plus whatever fruits and\or veggies are left to eat for the day if I'm still hungry; probably a salad with beans and crunch veggies. Easy Peasy! Not that cutting calories might not cause a twinge or two, but with the extra water and motivation from the pics I just posted this should be challenging but doable. And I am looking forward to the change, to actively doing something good for myself. This morning I am determined but not manic, excited about the next ten days, and ready for everything wonderful that will follow. 

I am already envisioning me in my size 14 jeans.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO inspiring to read your Clean Burn Shape post!
How much have you lost since DAY 1?

Stay in touch~Anne Herrick Dienel
www.anne@anneherrick.com

~Vail said...

Hi Anne! Unofficially I'm down about 7lbs - the real story is in the inches. An inch off each thigh, 1 1/2 off my hips, 2 off my waist, and half an inch off each bicep. We are using the Wii Fit to weigh me so I'll have an official number on day 41 :)